Friday, October 22, 2010

Kids and food

     My husband and I are picky eaters, so why of course would our kids not be. However, why is it the stuff we like they don't like.

     Neither of them are big on meats, my husband and I love some meat.

     So JJ when ever he is given something he doesn't like you will start hearing little pieces of stuff hit the floor. "Really, you can't just leave it on the tray for me to clean up?" I am always asking him. But then again this is the same child whom throws his plate, bowl, fork, spoon, cup, or whatever in the floor when he is done. Sigh gotta love this age, hopefully soon it will pass because this mommy does not like living on the floor.

     Tonight I fixed a new dish Skillet Pork Chop Parmesan, it was delicious, both my husband and I loved it, Harleyann and JJ did not. JJ's ended up where else but in the floor.

Harleyann said "Mommy, I promise to never make this again."
M: "What?"
H: "I promise never to make this again, oh wait, i mean, promise me you want make this anymore."
A minute later
H: "Oh but you can make the noodles again."

     However, I think I liked it the first way when she said she promises never to make it again, LOL. I however did not promise to that because I liked it and I will make it again!! Her brother and her can eat just noodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment