Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Harleyann thinks shes funny

Well ok maybe it is funny.

Yesterday Jeff was off work but he and a friend of ours went out to go shoot and he was not home when Harleyann got here. Harleyann knew he was off and wanted to know where he was. I told her that he had went somewhere and would be back later. So she said I want to talk to him. So I texted him to tell him to call her on the house phone. This is what Harleyann did after he sent me a text backing saying ok:

H: "Ring phone ring, please. Please ring. Mommy why is he not calling me."
M: "He will call in a few minutes."
H: "Come on phone ring, please ring. Ring phone ring."

I texted him back telling him that she is begging the phone to ring and so he called her.

When she got off the phone with him she tells me that he is going to call HER back and that he NEVER EVER wanted to talk to me again.

A little while later he calls her back and when they get off the phone I asked what he said and she said "He said you were a dork."

But he called me on my cell because he asked to talk to me and she wouldn't let him.

What a little stinker and GOD HELP ME when this child starts becoming interseted in boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment