Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Harleyann's adventure of diaper changing

So Harleyann says "Mommy, JJ needs a diaper change and I want to change it. Can you get me a diaper please."
(I was cooking dinner in the kitchen)
So I go get her a diaper and she gets the old one off and JJ does not stay still at all. So as soon as that diaper was off he was off. He was all over the place and this is what I hear:
"JJ honey, you need to come over here and lay down so I can put this diaper on." trying to get JJ to lay down so she can put the clean diaper on.
"Honey, baby, I need you to lay down please."
"JJ, please baby, lay down."
"Mommy he want lay down."

So I give him a bottle so he will lay down and be still (I could have done it from the beginning but it was way funnier watching her try and get him to co-operate).

She gets the diaper on and this is what I hear next.

"JJ, I SEE YOUR BOY PARTS!!!!"
I turned around and the diaper was on but not right and his boy part was hanging out and the diaper was hooked across his thighs. I could not help but laugh. I ended up putting the diaper on him myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment