Thursday, January 14, 2010

JJ: Diaper Change Funny

JJ had just finished eating his lunch and he started to cry, he does not like wet/messy diapers on, so I check his diaper and it was messy. So I get the diaper undone and first thing he does is stick his leg on the poopy in the diaper. Of course I say "You are not suppose to make a bigger mess" to which I get a responding giggle. So I get the wipe and clean his leg off when he sticks his hand in the poop I have yet to clean off of his private area and just laughs. I think he knew what he was doing. So I finish cleaning his leg and then clean his hand and finally get to clean the original mess, when what does he do, yes he grabs his privates and starts pulling getting yet more poop on his hand all the while smiling and laughing. I finally get him cleaned up and you have to be fast with this kid because he is a mover and DOES NOT SIT STILL, EVER!!!! I finally fight through the diaper change and cleaning every other part of him that he could possibly get poop on and get his sleeper back on and then he is off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment