Friday, January 15, 2010

Theodore and Eleanor

      As many of you have seen, McDonald’s currently has the Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 the Squeakquel toys in the happy meals. Well Harleyann has 2 of them, Theodore and Eleanor. So I was telling her that they are girlfriend and boyfriend and so she is playing with them making them converse; which is funny in itself. So she makes Eleanor tell Theodore, “I love you.” So then she runs in the living room and the following conversation ensued between us:


H: “Mommy, she told Theodore she loved her and that is so gross.”

M: “Well you are the one who made her say it, if you think it is gross don’t make her say it to him.”

H: “But mommy she loves him and he loves her.” Slight Pause “And she is the one that said it not me, I don’t talk for her.”

     At that point I just did not know what to say so I just let it go and told her to go back and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment