Saturday, January 23, 2010

This cracked me up a little bit

As I am sure we have all at one time or another have seen the movie Charlotte's Web or read the book. Anyhow we all know that at the end Charlotte dies. So my daughter got the movie a couple years back when the new version came out. She has watched it some and this evening we were watching it and it got to the end right before Charlotte dies and Harleyann says "This part is so sad."

.............................

wait for it

............................

wait for it

............................

"It makes my ears cry."




I laughed and asked her if I heard her right? To which she said "and it makes my head cry."



So apparently my daughter does not cry the conventionally, as her eyes do not cry but her ears and head do.

No comments:

Post a Comment