Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Children Make A Liar Outta Me

So last night JJ spent the night at his Nana and Pop-pops, the first time away from mommy overnight. I actually didn't do as bad as I thought I would, I had a much harder time with Harleyann. But it was nice. So I wrote down a note for Nana and I put on there that he wakes up every morning between 6 & 6:30A. BTW: I HATE that my children are morning people. So does he wake up between 6 & 6:30A, NO!!!!! He wakes up at 8A. WTH Seriously, I would give ANYTHING if he would sleep till 8a. I don't get it. But then whenever I say something about my daughter, I always get the report of the opposite. I SWEAR kids live to make their parents look like liars!!!
8A, I am not a morning person he can at least give me that, especially on the weekends when I don't have to be up to get Harleyann ready for school. It would be nice if I didn't have to deal with him being up while I am trying to get her ready for school. I think they have a pact to make it hard on me because I am running in 2 totally different directions until Harleyann gets on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment