Thursday, January 28, 2010

Num-Num Noodles

Today JJ and I had chicken and noodle soup that I had made. So I fixed JJ's first and fed him while mine was warming up. When feeding him I would say num-num noodle (once the noodle went in his mouth). So after he finished his noodles I fixed his cup and sat him in the living room floor so he could drink his milk. I got my food and came and sat on the couch, so he came over to the couch with his cup wanting to sit on the couch. So I helped him up and sat him beside me to drink his milk and I was eating.

Apparently he wanted more noodles and started going num-num. So I was sharing them with him and he wanted to share his milk with me, I kept telling him no thank you. So he would take a drink and offer again. This went on a few minutes. He was going num-num, num-num while I was taking a few bites and I guess I was taking to long and he put his cup into my bowl of soup and grabbed a noodle.

My silly boy, needless to say he got to eat more noodles and well mommy was done. I went and rinsed the cup off and gave it back to him and he finished drinking his milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment