Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Like Daddy

My mother in law has told me this story about Jeff and how he used to suck on his blankie. Well I have a blankie sucker as well.

Last night I went into JJ's room to check on him and he was laying on his right side, blanket in his left hand, blanket going under his right side, coming back up his back and draping over his left side. It was very cute really. But I couldn't help but smile and I got a nice giggle out of it because all I could think was this boy is just like his daddy.

While Jeff has moved beyond sucking on the blanket he does intwine himself in the blanket making it difficult for me to stay warm and that is what I thought of as I seen JJ the way he was.

I do feel sorry for his future wife, I hope they learn to sleep with 2 blankets, one for her and one for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment