Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Silly Harleyann

My sister in law has 2 beautiful daughters, Macy (3) and Claire (1). Claire just turned 1 on Sat and Harleyann went down with her Nana and Pop-pop to help Claire celebrate. I am not sure the story around it but at some point while there she looks at Aunt Christy and says in regards to Macy, the 3 year old, "Is she new?"
Crazy kid.
This is a flashback to when Harleyann decided she was going to eat real food vs. baby food.
A little background info for those that do not know, Harleyann was born when I was 24 weeks pregnant. So she was really delayed and while some felt that I started her on baby food to soon since at 6 months she was like a newborn and if you go by that measure than she was only like 2 months old when she started baby food but actually she was 8 months. So on to the story.

At the time Harleyann was 10 months old (only like a 4 month old) and we had went to lunch a Ruby Tuesdays. She was in her carrier next to the table. We were eating burgers and fries and apparently she wanted a fry and took one off of Jeff's plate and started eating it, Jeff and I looked at each other and I said she wasn't suppose to have that yet so I took it from her and she got mad, real mad. So I figured if she is gonna take it then what harm can it do it is just a fry and she had been eating baby food. So I gave her a fry and she threw it across the restaurant. The girl has an arm. I was stunned and then started laughing that she threw the french fry. She did take several more fries off of mine and Jeff's plates and ate them like a champ and never looked back. The girl loves food and I believe that is when her love of food began.

No comments:

Post a Comment