Monday, February 15, 2010

Harleyann: Shake your ___________

 Last night I was cooking dinner and sometimes I sing and make up songs about the ingredients that I am adding. Well I was making batter for the fish that I was frying so I would sing (to the tune of KC and the Sunshine Band 'Shake your Booty') "Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake the {insert ingredient here}" So Harleyann starts singing, "shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty" So each time around she would change Booty to something else that represents the Booty, she would say Butt, Bottom, and then it came out "Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your ass..." I so could not punish her for saying a bad word because it floored me and I busted out laughing, I did reiterate that while mommy and daddy do on occasion slip and say ass, that it is still a bad word and that we should not use that word. But it was just to dog on funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment