Monday, February 15, 2010

Dare Devil

I think I just may have the next Evil Knievel on my hands. So last night JJ is on the couch and I guess he wanted what was on the high chair which is in the living room by the couch so he crawls over to that side of the couch. He pulls his self up using the high chair.

So here he is literally standing ip with only one toe on the couch reaching something on the highchair, when the high chair tray (which was locked in place) popped of causeing him to fall into the floor, get hit in the head with the highchair tray, he goes augh then speeds crawls across the floor.

I swear this kid is crazy and nothing hurts him.

He will literally on purpose go head first off the couch because he thinks it is funny, mommy on the other had is always scared to death that he is going to hurt his self. I swear he is going to give me a heart attack before it is all said and done.

Boys will be boys, is really the perfect saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment