Thursday, February 11, 2010

Funnies from my kids today

AS you know from one of my previous post JJ decided to take his mobile down off his crib, well I tried putting it back up and again he took it down, we had not been using it. So JJ does not like to stay still AT ALL. I am constantly having to fight with him in order to change his diaper because he is turning and twisting and sitting up and it is terrible trying to change diapers. So I had a great idea, what if I put the mobile on the changing table to try and divert his attention, and it has actually worked for the most part, sometimes he will sit up but for the most part it is much better.

He likes to pull on the mobile characters (loony tunes) to get them off and he keeps pulling Tweety off. So today he pulled Tweety off and he says HI DADA!! all excited. Dada was at work, so he kept talking to Tweety saying hi dada, hi dada. Then he pulls on Taz and says HI JJ!! all excited. I swear this kid cracks me up. So he has apparently named Tweety: Dada and Taz: JJ.

We are race fans and Harleyann likes Dale Jr. This is something that has been stated years ago when we were gonna watch the race while her daddy was at work. Daddy likes Dale Jr. and Momma likes Elliott Sadler. So we sat down to watch the race one day and I said to Harleyann, let's go root for Elliott Sadler to which she responded with attitude, hands on hips, head moving back and forth and proclaimed: "I like Dale Jr, JUST. LIKE. MY. DADDY!" So she is a Jr fan. Well today was the twin 150 qualifying races and Dale Jr was in the 2nd race, he started on the pole for the race and finished 21st. When she asked who won I told her Kasey Kahne and she asked where Jr finished and I told her to which she said "Come on Jr. You NEVER win anymore!!!"

Then tonight I am trying to locate Valentines cards because I want to use up Valentine's cards that we have left over from previous years and the only ones I can find are Dora. Harleyann says "I am to old for Dora, that is so...........Pre-Schoolish."

So Jeff is playing Farmville and he let me know that he posted an egg so I could go hatch it and Harleyann said, "I just laid an egg"

Silly Kids!!!! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment