Tuesday, February 16, 2010

JJ: Practicing for the Olympics

So I think my son is practicing for the Olympics for spring vaulting or maybe he just wants to be a flying squirrel. We were sitting on the couch, he in my lap and he just jumps off my lap bounces on the couch cushion goes flying in the air with hands and feet spread out wide, and lands belly down on the floor, he then lifts his head and just smiles the biggest smile. Then he does a 180 crawl and sits up throws his hands in the air and says "hi" and laughs.

About 15 minutes later he his boucing on the couch. He was standing up on the side and kindda throws his self backwards on his back and laughs, then he rolls and then rolls again right off the couch. He hit the back of his head on one of his toys, he looks at the toy, like how dare you be in my way. Then he just laughs and laughs.

My kid is tough and he gets mad when I stop him from doing things. This momma really sees a heartattack in her future with this kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment